- Islamic Education: great emphasis is placed on both Islamic and secular education. Our Islamic component covers the entire Jamiat syllabus in a Sunnah based Islamic environment .
- Secular Education: the GDE syllabus is implemented. Most importantly, whatever is taught is linked with the Quraan and Hadith.
Our School is open to pupils of all races, religions and creeds. All applicants must, comply with our admission criteria in relation to academic performance and results.
We follow the calendar as prescribed by the Gauteng Department of Education and take cognisance of important events within the Islamic calendar and adjust the school programme accordingly.
- Assessment & Admin fee (Non refundable- R400)
- Application form
- Copy of learners’ birth certificate
- Copy of both parents I.D’s
- Copy of previous school report and transfer card (where applicable)
- First installment of fees
- Immunization card (If available)